My Sunday Best, Volume 45: Still Winter

Sunday, March 12, 2017

Well, I knew it was coming back... Winter. Ugh. Despite the daffodils and fruit trees blooming, we're still experiencing frigid temperatures. I get so spoiled by our mild winter weather that when it's actually necessary to wear a coat (<40 degrees), I get annoyed and don't want to leave the house...
Our internet is down so I'll have outfit photos up whenever Andrew's home and can get it working (Peter's asleep and the modem is on the boys' room, so I can't check on it because I'm NOT messing with that!). For now, here's what Edith wore!


Edit: The modem was unplugged! I knew it!


Mary Claire got dressed early in a purple play dress, and got very upset when I asked her to change for Mass. She had chosen that dress because it's Lent! I couldn't argue with that, so she wore it to Mass...


I chose my newly-dry cleaned skirt from Easter last year, excited that my waist is now small enough to fit into it, and the moment I walked downstairs everybody thought I was SO BEAUTIFUL that they had to hug me, crusty faces and all. So, back to the dry cleaner it goes...

Now it's time to make pizza dough and keep cooking the tomato sauce I started last night so that it stops resembling soup (3 gallon freezer bags of tomatoes and it's MAYBE going to make two quarts of sauce...). Hope your Sunday is great!


Your turn!

Post your outfit details & links or not, regale us all with your children's antics, reflect deeply on the readings, or just do a straight picture post - anything goes as long as you actually wore your outfit to church. The link-up is open until Friday, so you've got plenty of time to add your post!

Just a few ground rules before you link up:

1. Please include a photo of what you wore to church this week.

2. Please link back to this post in the body of your post, so your readers know where to find other posts (posts not mentioning "My Sunday Best" or not linking back to this post will be subject to removal).

3. Please visit some other posts in the link-up & leave a nice comment - this is all about affirming each other and building community, not just link dropping :)

4. Make sure the link you add is a link to your specific post or instagram picture (hashtag #mysundaybest and mention me in your caption, @rosiehill425 so I don't miss it!), not just your blog address.

5. Enjoy, and thanks for linking up!

(I switched linkup providers this week after the old one raised prices significantly - please let me know if you have any issues so I can work out bugs immediately!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I *love* reading your kind comments and will always try my best to reply right here in the comment box so we can keep the conversation going! If you have a blog of your own, please do link to it so I can visit back :)

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan