Morse Code, Cyrillics, and Baby Bruises {7 Quick Takes}

Friday, February 17, 2017

--1--

The very best Valentine I received was made completely unprompted by John Paul:


Nobody has ever said they love me in Morse code before!

--2--

I might like the one he made for Andrew better:


--3--

I used some thredUp credit to get John Paul a sweater vest to wear to Mass, and the kids were so excited that there were valentines in the package!


Turns out it's a shopping credit - I don't know if you can combine it with the usual $10 credit for first-time customers, but it's worth a shot! Click through here and use the code 20FORPUN - let me know if it lets you use the $10 AND $20 credit? I'm curious...

--4--

If you've been waiting to try Stitch Fix, now is the perfect time!! Now they're offering men's clothing AND plus sizes if you have a friend or a husband who's interested! Here's my referral link 😊:




--5--


Do you follow Zelie and Co. on Instagram? They're having a craft retreat in April and it looks so, so fun! If you're in the Michigan area (or willing to travel) you've gotta check it out so I can live vicariously through you!

--6--

Can you tell that these takes are entirely composed from my phone? Edith is currently sitting on my lap sucking on her fingers and refusing to fall asleep, so I might as well get something done, right?  There's only so much you can just gaze at your adorable baby...

Plus gazing is dangerous! I had her on the floor earlier and Peter tripped over a pillow and whacked her in the forehead with a toy phone! 

So she's sporting a nice large bruise, even though I was literally hovering RIGHT over her while she smiled and cooed at me! We'll just call it a badge of honor...

--7--

I'm going to call it quits - check out more takes at Kelly's!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I *love* reading your kind comments and will always try my best to reply right here in the comment box so we can keep the conversation going! If you have a blog of your own, please do link to it so I can visit back :)

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan