What I Wore Sunday: Nose-picking Photobomb

Monday, January 26, 2015

I'm not a huge fan of this week's Mass outfit, but I'll show you anyway because that's how I roll!

I just...  5-year-olds, right?  I offer him tissues and he uses them and then goes right back to picking his nose, even in the middle of Mass :/

I like the polka dots and stripes together, but I think the belt placement and proportions kind of make me look...  Squat?  In any case, I love this polka dot shirt because it's nice and flowy and belly-hiding when I employ the half-tuck (and it's button-down, so nursing friendly!) BUT I couldn't do a half-tuck because I was wearing a maternity skirt...


I knooooow, I said I'd put most of my maternity clothes away...  But you really can't tell this is a maternity skirt except the rise is high, which means no tucking.  It might be time to retire it anyway, though!

Outfit details:

Hat: Zulily
Scarf: Forever 21
Shirt: Ann Taylor via Twice
Cardigan: Banana Republic via Twice
Skirt: Motherhood Maternity via ThredUp
Leggings: American Apparel via Twice
Boots: DSW

But more importantly than what I wore, here's what everyone's favorite carrot top wore:



Cutest, I know.  You're welcome ;)

Linking up with Fine Linen & Purple for What I Wore Sunday - check out some other styles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I *love* reading your kind comments and will always try my best to reply right here in the comment box so we can keep the conversation going! If you have a blog of your own, please do link to it so I can visit back :)

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan