What is going on here???

Monday, February 10, 2014

Okay, 4 times I have installed the stupid intense debate comment form.  And four times it has erased itself and all the comments on that post and blogger's old comment system comes back.  And while I enjoy the spam messages offering goose down coats to people with body parts rhyming with "spectacles" and the suggestion that a voodoo man might be able to help me get back together with that long-lost girlfriend, I just want to be able to to email my comment responses to people like Micaela!

So I'm trying one. last. time.

And if intense debate deletes itself again, I'm breaking up with that system!  And Disqus, here I come!

It really shouldn't be this hard, right?

Internet is the worst.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I *love* reading your kind comments and will always try my best to reply right here in the comment box so we can keep the conversation going! If you have a blog of your own, please do link to it so I can visit back :)

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan