Hidden Pond

Wednesday, January 11, 2012


Not gonna lie, I thought John Paul was likely to jump into the pond when he begged us to let him out of the stroller so he could "climb."


But he was perfectly content throwing dead leaves into the water and watching them float away.


And, of course, posing for cheesy pictures with Mom!


But how much longer am I really going to be able to make him dress like this?  Gotta get the pictures while I can...


And gotta take advantage of the beautiful "January" weather we've been having!  Sure it snowed on Monday, but this weekend was gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I *love* reading your kind comments and will always try my best to reply right here in the comment box so we can keep the conversation going! If you have a blog of your own, please do link to it so I can visit back :)

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan