Thank goodness for solid poop...

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Yes, another poop post. 

John Paul is VERY good at using the potty on his own when I keep him naked from the waist down.  We have issues with #2, however.  He tends to hold it in until I put him in a diaper.  This afternoon he was watching Sesame Street in the basement while I ran upstairs to nurse Cecilia back to sleep.  She was almost out when I heard him coming up the stairs whimpering, "Pee in the potty?  Or poop in the potty?"

Naturally I was excited that he was finally ready to poop in the potty!  Until I looked down and saw that he was, in fact, in the process of pooping while climbing the stairs...

So I scoop up John Paul mid-poop while holding Cecilia, trying to race down the stairs to the potty without the poop making a full exit.  Unfortunately, I was not so lucky...  Poop on the stairs, on the floor, and one tiny little turd in the potty.  Thankfully it was super-solid and easy to clean up.  And it was our first accident in a LONG time.  Thank goodness didn't get pooped on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I *love* reading your kind comments and will always try my best to reply right here in the comment box so we can keep the conversation going! If you have a blog of your own, please do link to it so I can visit back :)

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan